Terms and Conditions
A. Extent of limited warranty
1. AJAX DETECTION warrants to the end-user customer that the AJAX DETECTION product specified above will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the duration specified above, which duration begins on the date of purchase by the customer.
2. For software products, AJAX DETECTION’s limited warranty applies only to a failure to execute programming instructions. AJAX DETECTION does not warrant that the operation of any product will be interrupted or error free.
3. AJAX DETECTION’s limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product, and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of:
a. Improper maintenance or modification;
b. Software, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by AJAX DETECTION;
c. Operation outside the product’s specifications;
d. Unauthorized modification or misuse.
4. For AJAX DETECTION products, the use of a non-AJAX DETECTION accessories does not affect either the warranty to the customer or any AJAX DETECTION support contract with the customer, However, if product failure or damage is attributable to the use of a non-AJAX DETECTION accessory, AJAX DETECTION will charge its standard time and materials charges to service the product for the particular failure or damage.
5. If AJAX DETECTION receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of a defect in any product which is covered by AJAX DETECTION’s warranty, AJAX DETECTION shall either repair or replace the product, at AJAX DETECTION’s option.
6. AJAX DETECTION shall have no obligation to repair, replace, or refund until the customer returns the defective product to AJAX DETECTION.
7. Any replacement product may be either new or like-new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to that of the product being replaced.
8. AJAX DETECTION products may contain remanufactured parts, components, or materials equivalent to new in performance.
9. AJAX DETECTION’s Limited Warranty Statement is valid in any country where the covered AJAX DETECTION product is distributed by AJAX DETECTION. Contracts for additional warranty services, such as in-site service, may be available from any authorized AJAX DETECTION service facility in countries where the product is distributed by AJAX DETECTION or by an authorized importer.
B. Limitations of warranty
NEITHER AJAX DETECTION NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
C. Limitations of liability
1. The remedies provided in this Warranty Statement are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies.
2. EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL AJAX DETECTION OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.