At AJAX Detectors we believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we collect when you visit our websites, and what type of information is collected.
AJAX Detectors handles all personal information it collects in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement only applies to your visits to www.ajaxdetector.com , and other websites operated by AJAX Detectors.
By visiting our website, or providing us with your personal information (either directly or allowing another person to do so on your behalf), you acknowledge and agree that the personal information we collect about you will be collected and handled in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with any part of the Policy or Privacy Statement, we recommend that you do not provide your personal information to us.
What Information We Collect
The information gathered by AJAX Detectors from this website falls into two categories: (1) information voluntarily supplied by visitors to our website and other Products, and (2) tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through our Site.
Information Voluntarily Provided by You
When using this website, you may choose to provide us with information to help us serve your needs. Personal information includes an individual’s name, product serial numbers, gender, country, phone numbers, email address and other similar information. It may include information about an individual’s personal opinions and preferences.
Below are some additional ways we collect personal information:
- A. When you request content (e.g., brochures, donations) or further information from us, we require you to submit your name, email address, the name of your organization, phone number and the country in which you are based so we may send you the material you have requested, to enable us to identify you and to enable you to participate in contests, chat rooms, on bulletin boards, to fill out a registration, or to order products and services using these websites.
- B. When you register with us and/or subscribe to our newsletter, we may ask you for your name, email address, country, if you own an AJAX Detectors product, and such other information as is reasonably necessary so that we can provide you with the service or identify what would be of most interest to you.
- C. When you submit content, we will ask for your name and email address, to consent, to publishing content on our website and/or social media. AJAX Detectors may combine the information you provide on our websites with other information we may collect from you or from third parties so that we can more effectively tailor our website, services, and offerings to you.
By using our website and providing your personal information to us, you consent to AJAX Detectors contacting you by post, email or SMS to provide information about products, services, promotions, contests, or other activities or offerings that we think may be of interest to you. You can instruct us whether or not you wish to be contacted by checking or removing the check from the box indicating your preference as applicable at the place where your information is collected, or by other means (such as an e-mail request).
Website Navigational Information
As you navigate the website, we may also collect information through commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons (collectively “Website Navigational Information”). Website Navigational Information includes standard information from your web browser (e.g., browser type, browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on the Site (such as the web pages viewed and the links clicked).
What Information We Collect
- Where strictly necessary: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as obtaining a quote or logging into your account, cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a Site (e.g., which pages visitors go to most often, if they get error messages from web pages). They also allow us to record and count the number of visitors to the Site, all of which enables us to see how visitors use the Site in order to improve the way that our Site works. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a person, as all information these cookies collect is anonymous.
- Functionality: These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make (e.g., your user name, your language, region you are in) and provide enhanced features. For instance, a Site may be able to remember your login details, so that you do not have to repeatedly sign in to your account when using a particular device to access our Site. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font, and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as viewing a video or commenting on an article. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymized. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remember where you have been on the internet.
A. Use of Web Beacons
The Site may also use web beacons (including web beacons supplied or provided by third parties) alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about users’ usage of the Site and interaction with emails from AJAX Detectors . Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular Site tied to the web beacon, and a description of a Site tied to the web beacon. We use web beacons to operate and improve our Sites and email communications. We may use information from web beacons in combination with other data we have about our clients to provide you with information about our products. We will conduct this review on an anonymous basis.
B. Use of IP Addresses
When you visit our Sites, AJAX Detectors collects your IP addresses to track and aggregate non-Personal Information. For example, AJAX Detectors uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate the Sites. IP addresses will be stored in such a way so that you cannot be identified from the IP address.
While AJAX Detectors cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur, rest assured that AJAX Detectors takes great care in maintaining the security of your personal information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through the use of appropriate technology and internal procedures.
Notice To/Regarding Children Under the Age of 13
AJAX Detectors believes that children using the Internet require special protection, and we urge parents or guardians to explain Internet safety to their children. Parents are urged to spend time online with their children to become familiar with the types of content available on the AJAX Detectors websites and the Internet in general. Control tools are available from online services and software manufacturers to help create a safer environment for children.
Use and Disclosure of Anonymous Aggregated Information
AJAX Detectors may also collect, aggregate, and maintain anonymous information about the visitors to our websites, such as visitors’ hobbies, interests, purchasing habits, music preferences, and the like. This data can then be used to tailor AJAX Detectors’ website content and advertising to deliver a better experience for our visitors. In addition, AJAX Detectors may also share such aggregate information about our visitors with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties; for example, to inform them about the percentage of male/female visitors or percentage of visitors within a particular age range.
If you have any questions or comments about our personal information practices or about this privacy statement, please feel free to send us an e-mail at [email protected]